Sunday, February 15, 2015

Worthy of worship

So I have this patch of skin from my leg on my head. That's a strange statement. But as I was sitting in church this morning I had several revelations. I realized that when I don't partake of praise and worship I don't get in the realm of God to receive the word properly. We were late and got there by the time the sermon was started. So because I hadn't cried and shed my tears for the battles faced the previous week I wasn't able to transpose. So I was disruptive and not focused. I was talking to Brandy not paying attention. And I was reminded how when I was in elementary school we got up every morning and said the pledge of allegiance and sang America the beautiful and the star spangled banner and we paid attention and excelled in our studies. Until my 10th grade year I was always in accelerated courses. The majority of my peers are some of the brightest people in this country. However our generation is neglecting the importance of our spirituality. This one overlooked step is the enemy's greatest weapon. We don't have a spirit of true worship. So we have no unity. Everyone wants to elevate themselves and step on the next man. Ask yourself who's spirit is that? Money is the downfall and destruction of so much in this world. It also is unfortunately the only place where what we would call our worship is focused. Now think about it. Money represents rocks. Gold. It's printed on trees. Paper. What if we worshipped water or light. There are gods for these earthly things. A sun god named Ra. A God for the sea, Poseidon. Think if we held water as a means of trade. Like what if the water all was contaminated. Turned to blood from an oil leak. Oil is the earths blood. You bleed something long enough it will die. Just look at George Washington. There are several more earthquakes going on. Could this be the earth groaning in birth pangs? A new heaven and new earth. Those who know how to properly filter water laden with oil will be the wealthy and in control. Oil companies who choose to invest in electricity are going to be
the new Barons. Electrical barons. I plan on being one. I just won't be one who started in oil. But this patch of skin. I got a bad drs report and went down a path of fear for almost 2 years. I almost died! Literally! My body had went through so many chemical changes. The dr told me he didn't think I was going to make it. That everyone in that emergency room experienced a miracle and had never experienced the level of faith and how calm I was. No one ever wants to hear the word cancer. Let alone what you have is extremely aggressive and only 1 in a million people get this.  My sins are forever visible to my fellow man. I'm marked with my lack of faith. On the side of my head. That my crown will not cover. People stare at me and don't say anything. But the children! They are fearless they ask me. What happened? And I'm able to share my testimony. However brief I'm able to share with them a glimpse of my light. When the altar call came at the end no one raised their hand. I was praying that someone would and it didn't happen right then. But the chairs we were sitting in were anointed. And someone that sits in our chairs will raise their hand. And enter into the kingdom. Plant. Water. Pray.  #static

No comments:

Post a Comment