Frustration
Begin rant...One of the dumbest things I see people that have money do is...spend a ridiculous amount of money renting a house. And then get sued for not paying their rent. I mean 100s of thousands of dollars. When they could buy a modest house and invest and flip their money. Then buy an even nicer house. And play with the other money. People go bankrupt for a bunch of reasons and they have nothing to worry about. Their debts are just forgiven. That's just legal theft. If you don't have the money to pay back and especially if you have no intention of paying it... You should go to jail. Be a lot less people filing bankruptcy if their ass had to go to jail. Especially when you're one of the people they owe money too. I'd like to punch them in the face for every dollar. My hand...wrist... and all my fingers would be broke and I'd probably have a fractured elbow and dislocated shoulder. Another thing that pisses me off is people being able to file frivolous lawsuits and then Drs and other professionals getting screwed having to pay for all this malpractice insurance that makes them have to raise their rates and all kinds of other stuff. Their ass needs to go to jail to. Sit your ass still for about a week. And look all around you... all these people contributed tax dollars on your behalf to go inside a court building that has lights...heat and air ... Tax paid officers of the court...bailiffs ...judges...and then people even have to take off work. To serve jury duty... And you crying cause some coffee burned you!? Mannnnnnnn McDonalds could give me $500 and I would punch that old lady in the throat. With my ski mask on... I'd take out some frustration in that punch. If she's still alive. I'd like to punch a bunch of people in the throat. Not to be mean. Not at all. All love. It's all in love. Your mama didn't spank you??? Well this is how it happens when you get grown. Throat punch... Followed by laughter followed by someone running off coughing cause they slurped some spit back down their throat as they got up off the ground because they were rolling on the ground laughing so hard at the person they just punched rolling on the ground gasping and asking why????
One day I'm going to snap. But it's going to be when I'm an old man. Because then people won't know what to do. I'm just going to call younger men sonny and have some sob story like look I don't know what I'm doing I'm sorry. And then when they drop their guard it's a wrap. I'm bouncing! I'm going to be an old man that's a fugitive on the run. Just be reports of a "serial throat puncher" with a real sweet picture of me with my family in the background on the 6:00 news. Then some surveillance video footage of me getting my stinkmeaner on in somebody's parking lot. Don't think I'm playing either. I'm practicing my kill bill 3" punch. Be able to crush somebody's larynx. And I'm running too. So I have to have enough wind... In order to laugh... That's one of my fears... Choking on spit while I'm running away... I want a clean getaway... But I've got to be laughing. This is important. The laughter is an intricate part of the whole plan. I've got plenty of time to plan though. At least 25 years. 60 years of life... I won't be too old to not get away. I just want 2 steps and you ain't catching me. Some people want money some people want fame. I want a flawless crime...but it's for other people. Unless they pay me a lot of money then it's how greedy do I want to be. End rant...#static
No comments:
Post a Comment